Friends of Tawd Valley Park membership has been set up to encourage people in local communities within West Lancashire to be engaged in helping look after and protect the jewel in the crown of Skelmersdale.
Members can look forward to opportunities such as:
- Managing and caring for their local environment;
- Taking part in our volunteer days;
- Being involved in guided walks;
- Learning about the River Tawd;
- Attending AGM’s;
- Receiving training and gaining new skills;
- Wildlife monitoring.
If you would like to become a member of Friends of Tawd Valley then please find the membership form below and fill in your details. Thank you.